Car on rent
Delhi is India’s main point of arrival for overseas visitors, and the major transport hub for destinations in the states of Rajasthan, the Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh as well as central north India. Delhi city, the showcase of India, has been the centre of political activity from time immemorial. The ancient fortness, majestic buildings and historic ruins find their modern counterparts in the tall skyscrapers, diplomatic enclaves and well-planned townships of New Delhi. The people here, their lifestyles, traditions and even the climate are a rich and varied mixture of all that is India.
|Cars (AC)||Transfers||Full Day||Extra hour||Extra km||Outstation charges per km||Allowance|
*Minimum Outstation Kms: 250
*Transfers: 4hrs/40kms Full Day: 8hrs/80kms
Terms & condition
1. There will be a service tax of 4.95% on the entire bill.
2. The kilometers and hours charged would start from and end at our rental office.
3. The additional kms, toll, parking and states taxes will be billed as per actual.
4. Any cancellation or shortening of the trip has to be done 24 hours before the trip takes place. In case of cancellation, charge for the first day will be billed. In case of no show, a charge of 25% of the total amount that the trip was booked for or charge for the first day, whichever of the two is more, will be billed for the trip.
5. The charge for the first day will be calculated as follows:
a. If an outstation trip was planned on the first day, charge will be for minimum outstation kilometers and driver allowance for one day as applicable for the pickup city.
b. If local trip was planned on the first day, the charge will be for the entire local trip as scheduled for that day.